- Calling all creatives: A note for your diary - the regional launch of the DMA’s campaign for great British creativity is taking place in Bristol on 4 April.
- If you can’t wait until then to hear what it’s all about then why not come along to the national launch event at the National Theatre in London on 13 March?
- Customer Engagement – Bristol | Thursday 7 March - Find out what the future holds for the relationship between brands and customers at this unmissable event. Join us alongside Amazon, Bern & Gray, Consumer Intelligence and Lovehoney to discover how to combine data, tech, and creativity to build business success.
- Our next regional council meeting takes place on Thursday 14 March - Keen to know what happens at a council meeting? Email email@example.com to register your interest.
It’s also good to know:
- Social Media Week Bristol is back (10-14 June 2019) and the DMA is proud to be a sponsor again. Watch this space for details of how we’ll be getting involved.
- Not yet neurodiverse? You can book a workshop on how to make your company more neurodiverse - check out our program here.
- Keeping up with Brexit? Stay up to date with the latest developments and its impact on our industry via our website – we’re updating our live feed as events unfold.
Andrew Buffrey, community manager, DMA west and Wales