- Bristol Business School and the DMA will be hosting a joint event at the University of the West of England on the evening of 5 June which aims to bridge the gap between education and industry. We’ll be bringing together educators and practitioners to understand their respective worlds and shape teaching to meet the needs of data-driven marketing. If you’d like to attend and join in the debate, you can book your free place here: link for the flyer
- The DMA Awards might seem a long way off, but it’s never too early to start planning your entries. Hear from last year’s winners in our region by tuning into our Best of the West webinar on 27 June - here’s a link to full details: https://dma.org.uk/event/webinar-dma-awards-best-of-the-west
- Hear the latest legislative news and put your questions to the industry experts this summer at our legal update event. It’s taking place at 3 Temple Quay in Bristol on Tuesday 9 July, so stay informed and book your free place today https://dma.org.uk/event/legal-update-bristol-july-2019
- Our next regional council meeting is taking place on Thursday 11 July – are you keen to know what happens and hear about our exciting new remit and objectives? Click here if you’d like to attend.
- The DMA’s Campaign for Great British Creativity is now live and following a successful regional launch, we’re holding a series of creativity clubs in Bristol and Cardiff this year. The next one takes place in Bristol on 18 July when we’ll be exploring the world of Creative AI. You can book your free place here (https://dma.org.uk/event/creative-club-bristol-july)
It’s also good to know:
- Social Media Week Bristol (10-14 June 2019) is selling out fast. Here’s a link to the full programme of events which are taking place including a session onthe importance of creativity in social media hosted by the DMA on 10 June at 5.30pm: https://smwbristol.co.uk/
Andrew Buffrey, community manager, DMA west and Wales