Build a training approach to suit your business needs, your calendar and your skill gaps
Welcome to a new-look DMA Talent
20 May 2019
DMA Talent champions the future stars and the diverse talent that offers such rich promise to our industry.
Our key initiatives include:
- Creative Data Academies and Labs
- Summer School
- Fresh Blood series
- Big Book Crits
- The Student Challenge
We want you to get involved.
Our initiatives are free-to-attend, and feature inputs from creative leaders, innovative data and marking practitioners, and some of the industry's most pioneering thinkers.
- Add practical skills to portfolios
- Learn about new pathways into the UK's data and marketing industry
- Meet like-minded people who will become colleagues and friends, and build contacts and networks.
Working with DMA Talent, educators will:
- Help students gain skills to make them more employable, with learnings shaped and driven by the input from the DMA's data and marketing community
- Place student talent in front of businesses drawn from around the agency, client, tech and innovation spaces - and help find a way into employment and industry experience
- Get a real-world view of the skillsets required by UK data and marketer employers, so you can help mould what your students need to learn
To learn more, click here to download a booklet explaining the new world in more detail.