The focus of the group is to support how marketers should apply the principles of privacy to data and marketing with a particular emphasis on ethics and transparency.
- The Privacy Working Group is a cross council collaborative initiative focused on Privacy in Data Marketing
- Ensuring that the councils get the appropriate amount of expert help to meet emerging Privacy related issues
- Identifying and fulfilling any privacy knowledge gaps in the needs of the industry by providing guidance
- Explore emerging privacy technology
- Continue to coordinate the DMA response to privacy legislation