When & Where?
Thursday, 11th March 2021
Join us on Thursday 11 March as we investigate the rise of in-game brand experiences. Hear from industry experts and gain insights as to why and how the world of gaming has made user experience more valuable and engaging.
Half of consumers now play some form of computer or video game at least once a month. With many customers spending significant time in these digital environments what opportunities are there for brands to engage?
Can brands go beyond gamification to actual in-game engagement and supporting the growing ecosystem around gaming?
Learn what in-game brand experiences are, why they work so well, and how it can benefit your business. Chaired by Scott Logie, Customer Engagement Director, REaD Group, you'll also:
- Explore that opportunities to connect and engage with consumers through the growing e-sports landscape and social gaming platforms
- Find out who the typical gamer is, and which segments of the population should brands analyse to gain a better understanding of where the opportunities are from Tim Bond, Head of Insight, DMA
- Discover how consumers have changed and created new ways to interact using games
We'll see you online.
Other events in this series:
- Virtual: Future Trends - The Subscription Economy Surge
- Virtual: Future Trends - The Power of Brand Coalitions
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jaspria Roda.