Marketing Measurement Framework 101
20 Apr 2022
Most measurement frameworks focus on superficial metrics to measure the success of campaigns.
Put in place by the DMA Media Council, the Marketing Measurement Framework 101 provides best-practice guidance on how to measure business outcomes, as well as the short-, medium-, and long-term impact of your marketing.
By using our framework you’ll learn:
- Why frameworks are important
- How you can measure your campaign results
- Where you might be going wrong when matching your objectives to your business outcomes
Ready to get started?
Learn how to use the framework with our short video, here.
Download and read the framework, here.
To help you get the most out of our framework, we have also put together a glossary of terms.
This resource aims to:
- Clarify what we mean throughout the media measurement process
- Align people, teams, and businesses to common goals
- Help you understand the complex marketing landscape
Download and read the glossary, here.
Read the CMO Measurement Toolkit report from 2023 here.
Read the Making Measurement Meaningful 2022 report here.
Read the Meaningful Marketing Measurement 2021 report here.
DMA Membership will provide your business with fantastic benefits, including advocacy, legal and compliance support, best practice guidance, research, insight and events.
Plus, with access to an online learning platform containing a range of qualification and bitesize learning modules, you’ll gain a cost-effective and simple way to keep your team upskilled.
Find out how DMA Membership will help your business thrive here.