When & Where?
Thursday, 6th February 2020
DMA Awards 2019 Judge
Learn about the year ahead from the people in the know. Join us as we set the course for 2020 with fellow key leaders and decision-makers from across the industry including Futurist, Tracey Follows, ELVIS, Mondelez, MRM//McCann, British Gas, Glimpse and The SpaceShip Earth
Chaired by Mark Runacus, MBE, Co-Founder and Planning Partner, Wax/On, you’ll hear Tracey Follows, who works with brands to help them develop strategies to future-proof their organisations, discuss her predictions for creativity and innovation for the year ahead.
- Future trends
- Making changes for the greater good
- Reflect on the best work 2019 had to offer, the DMA Awards Grand Prix Winning campaign Hunt the White Crème Egg from, ELVIS and Mondelez
- Hear Futurist, Tracey Follows discuss the ethics of marketing regarding AI, digital influencers, predictive analytics, and brand activism
- Enjoy an in-depth discussion on how marketing can help fight climate change
- Dive into the theme of the day ‘dare to change’ reflecting on making changes within your own business and the industry as a whole
You’ll hear from:
- James Hudson, ACD at ELVIS and Raphael Capitani, Brand Manager, Mondelez
- Tracey Follows, Futurist and CEO, FUTUREMADE
- Zac Schwarz, Cofounder, Glimpse
- Dan Burgess, Founder, The SpaceShip Earth and Co-Founder, Good for Nothing
- Matt Conner, Managing Director, MRM//McCann
- Jill Dougan, Marketing Director, British Gas – Centrica
Enjoy all of this and more all while networking with your industry peers, over a friendly game of ping pong.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Charlotte Gough.