Up to 50% off all Learning and Training
My Dog Ate My Email: A Podcast Series all about...Email
31 Jan 2020
We’ve pooled the DMA’s Email Council outreach hub’s considerable expertise to bring you My Dog Ate My Email, a podcast about all things email.
From AI to KPIs they’ll be covering a whole host of topics featuring a variety of guests who live and breathe email.
Episode 9: How Trusted Housesitters Use Email to Build Their Online Community
Our host Lili talks with Catherine Loftus, Head of Marketing at TrustedHousesitters about how email has supported their customer journey and helped grow their business.
- Discover how TrustedHousesitters’ managed to get buy-in to support her email program from other teams within TrustedHousesitters
- Learn how to fully optimise an email program
- Hear Catherine Loftus, Head of Marketing at TrustedHousesitters discuss the challenges they’ve faced and how they’ve dealt with them
Episode 8: Email Creative
In our latest episode, Lili taps into the topic of 'Email Creative' with Growth Track and Taxi for Email during the eighth instalment of the 'My Dog Ate My Email' podcast.
- Why email creative is so important
- What is good email creative, and the new techniques that are being used
- How to get started on your creative email journey
Episode 7: The death of email
In this episode, Lili talks with Kate Barrett, Founder of e-focus Marketing about the death of email, or the lack thereof.
- How the marketing email died… and was revived
- How building an effective strategy is the key to keeping your email programme alive
- Some of the differences and similarities between B2B and B2C marketing
- How B2B and B2C email can learn a lot from each other’s practices
Episode 6: Using email for lead generation and lead nurture
Hosted by Lili Boev, email geek and Director of Client Success at Vuture, with guest Susanna Chaplin, Managing Director and ESBConnect.
We talk about:
- How you can use email to drive lead generation
- Ideas on how to do it well and what to avoid
- Learning more about your customers
- How to nurture your customers
Episode 5: Why it's so hard to engage CMOs about email
Hosted by Lili Boev, email geek, Director of Client Success at Vuture, and Chair of the DMA Email Council.
With special guest(s): the DMA's Email Council.
In this episode, Lili posed a question to the members of the Email Council – If 91% of marketers see email as a key strategic channel, why is it so hard to engage CMOs in a conversation about email?
- Discover the answer to Lill's question
- Hear words of wisdom from the DMA’s Email Council
Episode 4: Segmentation and personalisation
Hosted by Lili Boev, email geek and director of client success at Vuture, with guests Nick Crawford, CRM and automation consultant, and Gavin Laugenie, Head of Strategy and insight, dotdigital.
This episode tackles a few questions, like:
- What's the difference between personalisation and segmentation?
- Why it's important?
- At what point does it become creepy?
Episode 3: Email metrics, KPIs, and measuring success
Hosted by Lili Boev, email geek and director of client success at Vuture, with guest speaker Steve Kemish, Managing Partner at Junction Agency.
Listen in on this lively conversation and learn:
- How to measure email success
- Challenges with email metrics
- The fallacy of benchmarking
- Delivery rates
Episode 2: Deliverability keeps me up at night
Episode 1: Life after GDPR
If you have any burning email questions that need answers, would like us to cover a specific topic or if you think you’ve got the email marketing know how to be involved with My dog ate my email please email email@example.com.