Build a training approach to suit your business needs, your calendar and your skill gaps
DP 2016 - the day in full
28 Feb 2016
DMA Data protection 2016 in full
February 26 2016 the DMA hosted the Data protection 2016 event in Euston, London.
Introduced by Fedelma Good, Barclays' Director of Information Policy & Strategy, she introduced not one, but two keynote speakers - the Information Commissioner Christopher Graham and the minister for information Baroness Neville-Rolfe.
- Baroness Neville-Rolfe on the government's priorities for regulation and data policy
- The Information Commissioner on the challenges ahead, as he steps down in June
- DMA Group CEO Chris Combemale on the challenges of the GDPR and what the DMA and IDM are doing to help
- Facebook and Ctrl-Shift on their research into attitudes to data
- Charity RNLI on taking the huge step on moving to opt-in only
Book your place now to avoid disapointment - we expect this event to sell out.