Build a training approach to suit your business needs, your calendar and your skill gaps
Lead Forensics: Harness the Power of First-Party Data
06 Apr 2022
First-party data is not a new concept. But it has taken on increased relevance since Google announced it will phase out third-party cookies by 2023 - joining Firefox and Apple, who've made similar changes.
With Google holding 64% of the browser market share worldwide, and 80% of marketers stating they rely on third-party data, this is a significant shift.
This virtual event will explore value-driven data use cases and what this means for your data maturity.
In particular, you'll unearth the different types of data pools available to marketers.
Chaired by Paul Clough, Head of Data Science and AI, Peak Indicators, you’ll also hear from:
- Dan Barber, Head of Commercial, IP Flow
- Nadja Gram, VP of Sales and Marketing, Lead Forensics
Join our speakers for a presentation, panel discussion, and Q&A to learn how to:
- Use data to create competitive cut-through in 2022 and beyond
- Design a data-first strategy to collect, process, and unlock business value
- Build a roadmap to organisational readiness when it comes to first-party data