Fundraising Forum - Keep your charity direct mail compliant
07 Nov 2023
The Fundraising Forum provided a confidential space for charities to meet, collaborate, and share learnings.
In our fourth instalment we discussed the power of direct mail for charity fundraising.
You will discover how you can effectively use both warm and cold direct mail approaches to engage your loyal customers, while also expanding your customer base.
Chaired by Liz Curry, Data Protection & Information Governance Consultant, you also heard from:
- Chanelle Evans, Legal & Compliance Manager, DMA
- Jodie Hanrahan, Media Account Director, Join the Dots
- Phoebe Cooper, Senior Marketing Executive, RSPCA
Join our speakers to uncover:
- Top tips for conducting thorough due diligence on third party data providers
- How to keep compliant when obtaining and using personal data for cold direct mail marketing campaigns
- The latest regulatory and legislative changes that will impact the charity sector's approach to marketing and fundraising