DMA Talent Terms and Conditions
DMA Talent is part of the DMA and provides a pathway for talent entering the data and marketing industry, offers free events, programmes, networking connections, knowledge and the confidence to take the first steps in their careers.
Our registered office address is at DMA House, 70 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SS.
The DMA Privacy Notice will apply to the processing of personal data in connection with the products and services we provide.
These Terms and Conditions provide details on how we will provide our services and content to you.
We will review these terms on a regular basis and may amend or change them.
- The description of our events and programmes on the website are illustrative and we may need to change the content of any event, course or programme to reflect changes to legislation or to make technical adjustments and improvements.
- To book onto any event or programme, you can visit our website https://www.dma.org.uk/talent where you can find details of all our current opportunities.
- Each event or programme has its own requirements and you should make sure you understand these before making a booking - this includes things like venue requirements, the length of the event, and student participation.
- We acknowledge that things can change and you may not be able to attend, but we would ask that you notify us as soon as possible so we can offer your place to another student.
- We may need to postpone an event or programme if circumstances beyond our control occur. If this happens, we will contact you as soon as we can to let you know and to confirm alternative arrangements. We are not responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you if this happens.
- All intellectual property rights belong to the DMA - this includes all materials provided and produced during the events and programmes.
- DMA Student Membership is for the named individuals who are 18 years old and above only. It is personal to the named individual and non-transferable. We cannot register a DMA Student Membership in a company name.
- This membership is designed for people preparing for their future marketing career. To be eligible for student membership, you should be enrolled on a college or university course (either as a full time or part time student) or be completing a course on an Institute of Apprenticeship recognised apprenticeship programme.
- We will confirm your membership with a welcome email once your application has been accepted and your payment has been processed. VAT will be charged at the prevalent rate. Your membership will start when we receive your payment.
- We accept payment by debit or credit card only. This can be paid in full or in monthly instalments.
- Your membership payment covers a 12-month period, which you can pay in full or as a monthly rolling subscription. We will contact you to remind you that your next payment is due before the 12 months is up. If you wish to cancel or switch to monthly payments, you may do so after the initial 12-month period. If you pay a monthly subscription, this will continue after the initial 12 months unless you cancel your membership. Membership will automatically be cancelled one year after you complete or leave your education.
- If we are unable to accept your application, we will let you know this in writing within five working days. We will make all reasonable efforts to give you a reason, but we are under no obligation to do so.
- You have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of the order and receive a refund under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
7.1To exercise your right to cancel, you need to advise us in writing. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
7.2 If you are eligible, we will refund any payment you have made by the method you used for payment. We will make any refunds due to you within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
7.3 If you have booked any products or services at the member discounted rate, the difference between the non-member rate and the member rate will be deducted from the refund of the membership fee.
- Our privacy notice applies to your personal data in relation to your Student Membership.
- DMA may change/amend these terms time to time where necessary.