When & Where?
Wednesday, 23rd February 2022
How can brands harness the power of sustainability to attract and retain customers? Find out alongside our Research Team and other experts.
Consumers' concerns about environmental and social sustainability have heightened during the pandemic.
The second event of our 2022 Future Trends Series, this online session will reveal how these values are driving changes in consumer behaviour.
Part of the DMA's Customer Engagement campaign, you'll discover how investing in a more sustainable future is an increasingly important differentiator for brands.
Through a research presentation, brand case studies, and panel discussion, you'll uncover:
- Examples of customer trends in the real world
- How consumer behaviour is shifting
- Why brands should invest in sustainability
You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions to our panel of experts.
Plus, check back for upcoming speaker announcements.
Other events in this series:
- Virtual: Future Trends Series - Influence in the Age of Social Media
- Virtual: Future Trends Series - The Evolution of Direct-to-Consumer
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jaspria Roda.