When & Where?
Wednesday, 21st November 2018
2 Temple Back East
How is your business faring now that GDPR is here? Join the DMA alongside DBS Data, Racing & Leisure Group and gohenry for an update on all things GDPR including a discussion on the lay of the land post-implementation, regulatory guidance and legal advice.
Join the DMA’s experts in legal and GDPR policy Asli Yildiz, Zach Thornton and Michael Sturrock alongside Stuart Huke, business director, DBS Data. Hear case studies from Rachel White, director of central marketing (CRM), Racing & Leisure Group and Sandrine Zivoder, compliance and legal affairs manager, gohenry for their journeys through the implementation of GDPR.
The session covers existing and impending law and discusses life for marketers post-GDPR, ensuring your business is up to date with the latest news and changes that may impact the marketing industry.
Join us to:
- Hear a politics 101 presentation on the political landscape of the UK, helping you get a grasp on how politics work and what issues are at the fore of political debate
- Hear from Rachel White, director of central marketing, Racing & Leisure Group about their journey to GDPR
- Hear from Sandrine Zivoder, compliance and legal affairs manager, gohenry
- Hear a roundup of the latest developments in regulation and policies to keep you abreast of any possible legislative changes that may impact the marketing industry
- Network with fellow data professionals and to get your most pressing questions answered
This update is ideal for professionals in compliance roles, business owners and marketers who take best practice seriously.
Please click here to view the agenda.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anthony Renton.