When & Where?
Tuesday, 28th January 2020
One Glass Wharf
Discover how customer engagement is evolving at Customer Engagement – Bristol. You’ll hear all the latest from our Customer Engagement campaign and gain expert insight from of REaD Group, Proctor & Stevenson, EighteenSixty, and Confused.com.
Customer engagement is changing. Voice-led search is disrupting how customers discover brands and services, deviating from the traditional customer journey.
Join us in Bristol to hear from Tim Bond, Head of Insight, DMA, who will be building on the insights from ‘Acquisition and the Consumer Mindset’ and discussing our Future Trends report which focusses on the latest trend opportunities including voice-led search and podcasts.
You’ll gain a better understanding of;
- How voice channels can gain mass appeal
- Why it’s necessary to adapt your brand to offer new, voice-led channels
- The resurgence of content-driven targeting and storytelling due to podcasts
- Why brands may start moving away from an online ad bidding model
The event is chaired by Scott Logie, REaD Group and you will also;
- Hear Kevin Mason, Strategy + Planning Director, Proctor & Stevenson talk about voice search
- Explore Confused.com’s approach to customer engagement, journey, and retention with Head of Customer Marketing, Matt Crole Rees
- Hear Gareth Evans, Founder, EighteenSixty discuss podcasting
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cynthia de Gelder.