Multi-Channel Guidance for Consumers in Vulnerable Circumstances
23 Aug 2021
Throughout the coronavirus crisis, we’ve seen an increased focus on digital communication channels as alternatives to face-to-face experiences.
- General principles to consider when planning how to support people in vulnerable circumstances
- Specific channel recommendations
- Supply chain best practice
- A quick review tool to help assess the different aspects of your communication channels
- How to consider vulnerability post coronavirus
Download the guide, here.
The DMA Contact Centre Council promotes the value of the contact centre within business, actively seeking to identify, shape, reinforce, and share best practice. Find out more about our councils and committees, here.