Customer Engagement: Exploring Emotional Loyalty
26 Jun 2020
Going beyond transactional loyalty takes time, knowhow, and resources.
Exploring Emotional Loyalty is a discussion that aims to encourage debate in the UK's data and marketing industry.
The paper takes you through the insights of agency and client-side experts, who explore key topics to help organisations find a way to develop an emotional loyalty strategy that’s right for their business and customers.
The paper covers:
- What drives emotional loyalty
- What brands are doing to drive emotional loyalty
- Who owns emotional loyalty
- If emotional loyalty leads to sales
Click below to download mobile or desktop versions of the piece.
Led by the Customer Engagement Committee – in partnership with Paragon, Collinson, and dotdigital – our work uses research and insight to help you maximise your engagement for the benefit of marketers and consumers alike and focuses on:
- Customer information handling and management
- Customer analysis and modeling
- Technology including CRM tools, Ad Tech, Statistical Modeling packages, etc.
- Customer Engagement strategy and planning
- Campaign execution, attribution, and measurement
Through our research and collaboration with experts, you'll gain access to:
- Insights around how creativity, data, and tech work together to make brilliant engagement
- Webinars on various Customer Engagement topics with similarly driven professionals
- Toolkits and workshops