DMA Awards Late Entry Deadline. Today. 24 September. You can contact the Awards Team until 7pm on 07522814430 or 07542024236
OneTrust PreferenceChoice: Personalisation and Privacy - A Third-Party Cookies Replacement Game Plan
14 Sep 2021
Google has extended its plan to deprecate third-party cookies from the Chrome browser to 2023. While several companies may have sighed in relief, other browsers like Safari and Firefox have already implemented some blocking against third-party tracking cookies, emphasising that it’s never too early to begin planning for the total elimination of third-party cookies.
Part of the DMA’s Responsible Marketing campaign, and sponsored by OneTrust PreferenceChoice, this webinar focuses on the most important part of our work as third-party cookies end: honouring privacy throughout the entire consumer journey.
Join us to learn about:
- Building consumer trust through transparency around capturing first-party data (from the awareness to the loyalty stage)
- Implementing privacy strategies to prepare for a cookie-less future
- Gaining a better understanding of what consumers want and delivering personalised experiences
Chaired by John Mitchison, Director of Policy and Compliance, DMA, you’ll also hear from:
- Ed Cleator, Product Director - ID & Innovation, Experian
- Zachary Faruque, Offering Manager, OneTrust PreferenceChoice
- Paul Clough, Head of Data Science, Peak Indicators
- Nuala Kennedy-Preston, Chief Data Officer, People's Postcode Lottery