DMA Breakthrough Award
07 Apr 2019
The DMA Breakthrough Award runs in partnership with the DMA Awards and GRT, giving aspiring creatives the opportunity to work on a creative brief set by a well-known brand.
We're working on the brief for 2019's award and to be one of the first to see it when it's released, register your interest here and we'll add you to our email database where we'll keep you up to date with all our programmes and events, ensuring you know when the brief is released.
The DMA Breakthrough Award gives students the opportunity to:
- Build your portfolios with real client work
- Experience what it's like to work on a real-life client brief
- Get feedback and advice from industry experts and creative directors on your work
- Win a major marketing industry award
If successful at the first stage teams are invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of industry experts at a central London location. The finalists are then invited to attend the DMA Awards to soak up the finest creative work from the past year as well as importantly finding out if they took Gold, Silver or Bronze.
The 2018 brief challenged aspiring creatives to re-position Direct Line to a younger target audience by:
- Driving quotes and sales for new car insurance
- Building awareness and excitement for the brand and telematics product
- Increase understanding and awareness of telematics/'black box' insurance
Find out about the 2018 DMA Breakthrough Award finalists here.
Want to see 2018's brief? Email James Dredge.