When & Where?
Tuesday, 12th March 2024
In a challenging year for consumers and marketers, it was those who created their direct mail campaigns with data, creativity, and technology that found the most success.
The 2023 DMA Awards spotlighted the industry's finest in both addressed and unaddressed mail campaigns, leaving us eager to unravel the strategies behind their success.
Join the DMA, alongside JICMAIL, online on Tuesday 12 March and discover how to leverage the power of JICMAIL's planning and measurement data and equip yourself with the insights to craft award-winning campaigns that really Go Further.
Chaired by Dave Robinson, Customer Strategy and Analytics Director, Virgin Red, you'll have the opportunity to hear from speakers including Ian Gibbs, Data Leadership and Learning Director, JICMAIL as they delve into DMA Award Winner case studies, sharing insights into the DMA Award winning formula.
You'll also hear from:
- Jessica Barham, Senior Marketing Manager, Abel & Cole
- Georgia Brown, Lead Designer, Sky Creative
- Danny Crowe, Client Strategy Consultant, PSE - Offline Marketing
- Susie Idle, Business Development Director, Whistl
- Charlotte Lovell, Growth Marketing Manager, HelloFresh
- Victoria Winstanley, Senior Producer, Sky Creative
Don't miss your opportunity to hear the secrets behind some of the DMA Award's top mail campaigns from 2023.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sarah Young.