When & Where?
Wednesday, 3rd February 2021
Join the DMA, REaD Group, Pact Coffee and Santander on Wednesday 3 February as we delve into the world of the subscription economy. Hear from industry experts and gain insights as to whether pandemic-boosted customer behaviours will continue in a coronavirus-free world.
Life during the pandemic has altered so many aspects of consumer behaviour, one of which is the dramatic rise of the subscription economy.
The need for remote means of engagement between brands and customers has extended beyond just digital communications this year.
Many brands have pivoted quickly to launch entirely new business models to better serve customers in their own home, which has included the further rise of subscriptions - for both services and products. Half of consumers (53%) now have a paid media streaming subscription, while over a third (37%) subscribe to a paid next-day delivery service.
Chaired by Scott Logie, Customer Engagement Director, REaD Group, tune in on Wednesday 3 February to:
- Hear tangible examples of how new customer might emerge in a post-pandemic world
- Learn from Tim Bond, Head of Insight, DMA, how the subscription model facilitates consumers both discovering and showing their loyalty to brands
- Discover what brands should consider when creating a subscription formular
- Ask questions to our experts during a panel discussion featuring Ted Charalambides, Head of eCommerce, Pact Coffee and Andy Warren, Head of Customer Journey Design, Santander
We'll see you online.
Other events in this series:
- Virtual: Future Trends - The Power of Brand Coalitions
- Virtual: Future Trends - In-Game Brand Experience