When & Where?
Tuesday, 26th February 2019
70 Margaret Street
DMA member/ IDM member:
With digital marketing seeming to shift every 5 minutes, the strategies behind your efforts must change too. But there is one constant that remains over time, and that is influence. Join experts featuring Chivas Regal and Sophie Radcliffe as they provide their perspectives alongside guidance and advice on influencer marketing.
Join experts in influencer marketing from every part of the food chain to help you see through the smoke and mirrors as they discuss the rules, regulations, myths and tips of influencer marketing.
As more brands turn towards social media marketing, audiences are beginning to see through celebrity endorsed content and are, instead, turning to influencer marketing, reaching out to content creators who built their audience and social presence.
The influencer marketing industry is now worth billions, but estimates show 25% of influencers have paid for fake followers. So how do you know who's telling the truth?
Chaired by head of content at Prophecy Unlimited and DMA Social Media Council chair James Ainsworth, you will:
- Hear from Warren Dell, senior brand manager, digital at Chivas Regal who will discuss how they work with influencers and the importance of striking a good relationship with influencers.
- Master the ins and outs of life as an influencer from Sophie Radcliffe, Challenge Sophie, who has collaborated with brands such as; Adidas, Land Rover, Oakley, Estee Lauder, Kellogg's and GoPro
- Learn the top tips from Milly Bellotti, social media lead, Collider and social media council member, who will be sharing the DMA Social Media Council's advice on working with influencers
- Hear from solicitor and commercial associate, Osborne Clarke, Katrina Anderson regarding the legal aspects of working with influencers
- Ask your questions to our panel of speakers including Caroline Duong, founder, ZINE and Rachel Clay, head of influencer marketing, Matter of Form
This event will be the perfect place to both learn from, and network with, influencers, influencer marketers and industry insiders.
Please click here to view the full agenda.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anthony Renton.