When & Where?
Thursday, 11th May 2023
Saturday, 27th May 2023
6 Alie Street
In challenging economic times, marketing budgets are under more scrutiny than ever. So, how can you demonstrate effectiveness to budget-hungry CFOs? Find out alongside the DMA, OVO, Virgin Media O2, and other experts.
With the release of this year's update to our Intelligent Marketing Databank, the DMA has produced The CMO Effectiveness Toolkit.
Drawing on insight from over 1,200 campaigns, this toolkit arms the marketing discipline with the tools and effectiveness data that truly capture the value of marketing spend, selling its transformational business benefits to the broader organisation.
Join us in Central London to hear about the latest marketing effectiveness best practice, measurement tools and techniques you can use to champion effectiveness.
Dive into exciting panel debates with marketing leaders to discover how you can sell the value of marketing to decision-makers.
Chaired by Matt Dailey, Founder & Consultant, 1PD Group, you'll hear from:
- Ian Gibbs, Director of Insight, DMA
- A panel of senior marketing leaders talking about the challenges in the boardroom, including Seema Hope, Global Head, of Consumer Research, The Economist, Niyi Duro-Emmanuel, SVP, Strategy & Transformation Lead, Merkle, Michael Campbell, Head of Performance Marketing, OVO, Chris Love, Head of Marketing Performance & Econometrics, Virgin Media O2, and Tina Fegent, Global Marketing Procurement Consultant
- Industry experts, including Georgia Protopapa, Head of Marketing Science & Analytics, Annalect UK, Rob Goodwin, Chief Data Officer, MSQ, Nick Myers, Head of Planning, OLIVER, Caroline Parkes, Chief Strategy Officer, RAPP, and Billy Ryan, Head of Analytics, the7stars, talking about the tools and techniques they use to communicate effectiveness in marketing
Join our speakers to gain insider knowledge on how to:
- Use our new CMO Effectiveness Toolkit to truly capture the value of marketing spend
- Generate future demand through brand building, which saw a 50% increase in effectiveness in 2022
- Harness the lost art of creativity to drive performance marketing efforts
And that's not all. You'll also have the chance to put your burning questions to our amazing speakers.
Please click here to view the agenda. We hope to see you there.
Get £200 training credit when you book a course or qualification before 5pm on Thursday 31 August. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 6140255 and quote CREDIT200.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Isaac Reid.