When & Where?
Wednesday, 13th March 2024
23 Quay Street
After last year's hugely successful London event, Door Drops: Nuts and Bolts is coming to Manchester!
Join us on Wednesday 13 March in Central Manchester for everything you need to know about how to create a successful door drop, and how it can redefine your marketing strategy.
Designed for those who haven't used door drop in their media plans before, or might not have used it for some time, this event will explore how a range of UK brands use the channel as part of their advertising plans and how they use targeting, creativity, and customer data to improve response.
Join us to discover:
- The basics of the door drop channel and how it factors into a modern multi-channel approach.
- The details of two client case studies and the crucial role door drops played in their success.
- The guidelines for designing a successful piece of door drop.
Chaired by Jayne Raynsford, Whistl, and Chair of the DMA Door Drop Hub, and Neal Dodd, Letterbox Consultancy and member of the DMA Door Drop Hub, you'll also hear from:
- Isla Munro: How Door Drops Drive People's Postcode Lottery's Acquisition Strategy
- Alexandra Woolley: Award-winning Door Drops - Pringles and Zeal Creative.
- Alec Bartlett: The Subtle Art of Door Drop Optimisation - Paper and Pixels
As well as an interactive panel discussion lead by Christian Petersen, Royal Mail.
Don't miss this opportunity to discover the crucial role door drops can play in your marketing success.
Book your spot now.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sarah Young.