DMA Talent Marketing Challenge 2019 Terms and Conditions
DMA Talent Marketing Challenge Entry Terms and Conditions. September 2018.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge and agree that all copyright and other intellectual property rights in your competition submission are hereby assigned to Instagram
- By submitting your entry you give DMA Talent the right to securely send your application to external judges
- The word of DMA Talent and Instagram is final irrespective of the result
- Opening date for entries is January 2019. Closing date for entries is Friday 3rd May 2019, 23:59 GMT.
- This is a team event. Team members must be full-time students. You do not need to obtain permission from your course lecturer to enter
- Only one entry per team to be submitted. Multiple entries from the same team will be disqualified. Individuals can only be part of 1 team
- Minimum of 3 people per team with a maximum of 6 per team. More than one team is permitted to enter from the same educational institution
- Entries are to be submitted online between early 2019 and before the closing date specified. An entry must include an elevator pitch video (maximum 3 minutes), 500 word maximum summary and maximum 22 pages integrated marketing communications plan (see brief)
- Entries must be the sole work of the team and must not have infringed any third party intellectual property rights
- DMA Talent does not hold responsibility for lost, damaged or incomplete entries which are lost due to email transmission problems
- Judging criteria is based on the most creative and effective response to the brief. DMA Talent will not give individual feedback from the judges regarding any entry entered that are or are not successful in progressing to pitch stage
- The judging process consists of an initial scoring exercise (see brief) by judges in May 2019, followed by a judging day in June 2019 where the 3 finalist teams will be agreed upon
- The 3 finalist teams will then be invited to pitch on the afternoon of Thursday 11th July 2019 at a central London location. The entry must be in compliance with the DMA Code and the Cap code
- Finalists invited to pitch will be notified by phone and email if they are successful in early June 2019. Unsuccessful applications will be notified by email in mid-June 2019.
- The DMA will reimburse travel up to £50 per person for all finalists. Each individual should contact James Dredge at James.firstname.lastname@example.org to process any expenses
- Results will be announced at the Summer School networking drinks on the evening of Thursday 11th July 2019 in a central London location. DMA Talent will not provide or pay for accommodation after the awards; finalists will need to arrange this themselves if they wish to stay overnight
- The winning team will win a total team prize of £1,500, divided up between its members. Prize money will be divided equally amongst team members and transferred via BACS from the IDM to the bank accounts provided within 4 weeks of the announcement on 11th July 2019
- If you are one of the 3 finalists, you agree to your pitch material being used for promotional purposes by The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing Training Limited (the ‘IDM’), registered company (England and Wales) number 02168165. Registered office: DMA House, 70 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SS; and, the Direct Marketing Association (UK) Limited (DMA), registered company (England) number 2667995, limited by guarantee. Registered office: DMA House, 70 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SS
- You also agree to engaging in post competition publicity which may include: comments made during pitches and the networking event appearing in articles published by the above companies (IDM & DMA) and appearing on video content distributed by the above companies (IDM & DMA)
- The Promoter of this competition is DMA Talent