Up to 50% off all Learning and Training
DMA Awards: Judging Applications Terms and Conditions
1. An application form must be completed on the DMA Awards site before the announced closing date. You should provide information that is correct to the best of your knowledge.
2. Personal details from your application will be reviewed and judged in terms of your experience and potential as a judge.
3. Please notify us as soon as possible if you no longer want to be considered for a judging position.
4. Please make sure you are available between the announced judging dates. If you are successful, you will be allocated a half-day or full-day judging session.
5. Providing details of your gender and ethnicity is not mandatory. We will only use these details to monitor the diversity of our juries. This information will be used anonymously.
6. You will only be notified by a member of DMA Staff if your application has been successful.