The DMA Awards Committee 2023
31 Jan 2023
The DMA Awards Committee is made up of the finest minds in creative, data and marketing in the UK. From agencies, brands and innovation worlds, find out what makes them tick, how they see the industry now and in the future, and get their expert insights and perspectives on the DMA Awards. Find a list of who makes up the committee below:
- Chair: Tony Miller, CMO, Freelance
- Deputy Chair: Caroline Parkes, Chief Strategy Officer, RAPP
- James Ray, CEO, Armadillo
- Skip Fidura, CMO, AudiencePoint
- Matt Conner, Marketing Director - Customer Contact Strategy, Barclays
- Fran Griffin, Strategy Director & Partner, BBH
- Marius Bartsch, Head of Customer Engagement, Digitas
- Jacqui Wallis, CEO, Genius Within
- Jane Evans, VP Customer & Data Strategy, Havas Health CX
- Radhika Vyas-Shah, Country Marketing Performance Leader, IKEA
- Jason Andrews, Creative Partner, Iris Worldwide
- Puja Parmar, Senior Advisor to the Mayor, Marketing, Mayor of London
- Claire Billings, VP, Marketing EMEA, Merkle
- Isabelle Quevilly, Director Creative Shop UK and Sustainability Leader, Meta
- Sam Williams-Thomas, Head of B2B, Ogilvy UK
- Dom Hyams, Head of Strategy, Purple Goat Agency
- Ben Rachel, Founding Partner and Planning Director, Soul
- John Kirkham, Creative, TBWA London
- Cordell Burke, Creative Managing Partner UK, UP THERE, EVERYWHERE
- Dave Robinson, Customer Strategy Director, Virgin Red
- Heather Westgate, Managing Director, We Are Marketing UK
To enter the DMA Awards 2023.
To learn about the key dates for the DMA Awards 2023, head here.
To learn about the 38 categories up for grabs in the DMA Awards 2023, head here.
To learn about our entry prices, head here.
For all enquiries related to entering, sponsoring or partnering with the DMA Awards, drop our Awards team a line here.