Semiotics, AI, and the Future of Customer Engagement
06 Nov 2019
Today’s data-savvy consumer has come to expect a much greater understanding of their needs more than ever before.
But what other methods are there?
This webinar covers the following discussion points:
- A brief history of semiotics
- An informative overview of what is meant by semiotics in customer engagement
- How semiotics has been used effectively in customer engagement campaigns, and how it can be used as an alternative to AI
- Where to start with semiotic analysis
Will Hawkins, Senior Planner, &You London, chairs the event and shares insight from his 8 years in market research, data, CRM, and brand planning.
During the webinar you will:
- Get to the nitty gritty of semiotics in customer engagement
- Hear from Alex Gordon, Founder & CEO of Sign Salad, a cultural insight agency specialising in semiotics, who’ll reveal the business benefit of semiotics, and its vital role in providing a level of customer engagement that every brand is looking for
- Learn insights that’ll permanently change the way you look at the world, and not just when you are at work from Dr Rachel Lawes, Semiotician and Consumer Psychologist, Lawes Consulting