Merkle: Succeeding in the Expectation Economy
05 May 2022
This online session reveals findings from Merkle's report: Succeeding in the Expectation Economy.
Dive into a presentation and a Q&A to uncover the impact of the expectation economy on brands, agencies, consumers, and employees.
The last 18 months have brought a lot of these expectations front of mind, making them critical for businesses to address.
In particular, you'll explore how businesses can successfully deliver on the expectations of consumers and clients.
The paper offers key insights, including:
- Why data and tech must now take centre stage in how marketers are managing their customers' experiences
- The steps to securing employee loyalty, including validating employee work and achievements
- How organisations should respond to the expectation economy, both internally and externally
Chaired by Rachel Aldighieri, Managing Director, DMA UK, during this event, you'll also hear from:
- Azlan Raj, Chief Marketing Officer, EMEA, Merkle
- Niyi Duro-Emanuel, SVP, UK head of Strategy & Transformation, Merkle
Leave feeling confident to survive and thrive in the expectation economy.