DMA Awards - Glorious Northerners
06 Jun 2019
The 2018 DMA Awards was packed with amazing work. But what lies behind the brilliance - and what lessons can marketers learn?
Offering invaluable insight into the various challenges and strategies straight from the winners. This session explores DMA award-winning campaigns from your region.
During the webinar you will:
- Gain insight into DMA winning campaigns from the North from the entrants directly
- Find out what went into crafting The Armstrong Partnership and Bucher Emhart Glass DMA Award Gold winning B2B campaign End to End: Stronger Together
- Hear from Scott Smith, digital content manager, National Museums Liverpool, who’ll discuss their DMA Awards Bronze winning Entertainment, publishing and gaming campaign: China’s First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors,
- Understand the vision and road to implementation behind Mustard Media's shortlisted Best use of social media campaign with Annie Mac Presents on their Lost & Found Festival campaign
- Have the opportunity to ask the entrants questions about their campaign.
This is a fantastic chance to get up close and personal with the people and the work that wowed a whole industry in 2018.