Build a training approach to suit your business needs, your calendar and your skill gaps
DMA Awards Entry Q&A
08 Sep 2021
Following on from our DMA Awards Unplugged webinar in July, this interactive Q&A session will give you the opportunity to ask our experts questions about your entry form.
Get taken through the Awards' three key criteria - strategy, creativity, and results - from the people who've got closest to the most head-turning campaigns in marketing:
- Webinar chair Tony Miller, VP Growth & Performance Marketing, WW and Chair of the DMA Awards Committee
- Tim Bonnet, President, Unlimited Group
- Fran Griffin, Strategy Director, BBH London
- Ed Cracknell, Head of Marketing, BT Sport
- Heather Westgate, Managing Director, We Are Marketing
- Simon Gill, Global Client Business Transformation, MRM
During this virtual event, you'll have the chance to:
- Get a detailed overview of the three pillars and what intelligent marketing truly means
- Participate in a drop-in workshop, where you'll explore how to make your entry work harder, as well as get help with the entry form and selecting your categories
- Hear from past Judges, Category Chairs, and Awards Committee Members on what makes a winning entry stand out
This session is for those who've started their entry forms and would like to fine-tune them with practical tips and expert insights.