When & Where?
Thursday, 9th February 2017
8 St James's Square
DMA member: £0 (+VAT)
Non member: £50 (+VAT)
Is email still the heart of a marketing mix that works? And is email an ROI winner or loser for marketers? Come to our tracker reveal for an exclusive look at the findings of our study.
According to the Consumer Email Tracker 2016 consumer inboxes are at breaking-point.
If email remains the bedrock on which marketing campaigns are built, then it's important to examine this fact and see what marketers experienced in the last year.
The Marketer email tracker 2017 tackles some of the biggest questions in marketing:
- How successful are ROI calculations?
- What ROI do marketers get from their email campaigns?
- How is email automation progressing?
- What messaging worked and what didn't?
Join us to be the first to hear this new research and ask the questions that relate to your business.
Chaired by dotmailer's client services director Skip Fidura, Jenna Tiffany, founder and strategy director at Let’sTalk Strategy will present the findings.
They will be joined on the panel by:
- Francesca Macnaghten, eCRM and social media manager at The National Gallery gives one marketers view of the results
- Gianfranco Cuzziol, CRM and data director at Zone asks you to forget Big Data and instead, ask about Big Email...
Earn valuable points towards your IDM Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme by attending DMA events. Attend this event and you will recieve 2 CPD Points.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Charlotte Gough.