When & Where?
Wednesday, 15th November 2017
40 Queen Square
DMA Talent is proud to introduce the first ever combined Fresh Blood and Big Book Crit event hosted by our friends over at Indicia in Bristol. Due to their continuing popularity, we’ve decided to merge the two events to provide you with an exciting evening that will introduce you to the dynamic world of marketing.
After talks from a variety of industry experts, you can attend one of three break-out sessions:
- Data and Analytics - rethink what you thought you already knew about data in marketing
- Account Management - an insider insight about what it takes to be the person who knows everything
- Big Book Crit – This will follow the same format as our popular Book Crit event hosted at other locations across the UK. Bring along your creative work to receive invaluable feedback and guidance from Creative Directors as well as advice about landing a placement/role
There will of course be time for networking drinks at the end!
So who’s the event for?
- Students with a portfolio of work who are looking for genuine, constructive feedback from Creative Directors, and career advice from industry big shots
- Students who have an interest in marketing, but aren’t sure in what area (you don’t have to be doing a marketing degree!). Come along to get a great insight and be inspired by some friendly faces!
- Students on the hunt for a grad job or experience
See highlights from last year's Fresh Blood event below.
Join us for this unmissable event to kick-start your career in marketing.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jessica Reilly.