When & Where?
Friday, 29th September 2017
Council member: £240 (+VAT)
DMA Awards 2016 Judge: £270 (+VAT)
DMA/IDM member: £300 (+VAT)
Non member: £400 (+VAT)
Following on from our summit in the spring, take a step into the future of data protection with guidance on Brexit, GDPR – and expert analysis of the latest challenges our industry faces featuring brands including iCompli, Homeserve, Barclays, Comic Relief, Opt-4, Proximity and solicitors Bristows
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) determines how your business does business from 25 May 2018. There are big changes on the way and even bigger opportunities.
At Data Protection 2017 – next steps you’ll discover how your business can thrive in this new era of data protection.
To view the full agenda, please click here.
To take you through it all we have assembled a stellar list of speakers and experts, each with their focus on a particular topic:
- Barclays director, information strategy and governance, Fedelma Good on GDPR as a transformational opportunity for your business
- Comic Relief business planning and process manager Liz Curry on preparing for the GDPR
- Proximity data strategy partner Claire Tusler with advice for brands
- Homeserve director of group data protection Richard Merrygold on practically using the GDPR
- Bristows senior associate Sacha Wilson on legitimately using Legitimate Interests
- iCompli director Duncan Smith on the GDPR principle of Accountability
- Vodafone head of group enterprise security, Jonathan Hughes
- Trunomi CEO and founder, Stuart Lacey
- Opt-4 director and data protection guru Rosemary Smith
- Cornerstone Barristers’ Estelle Dehon
- Trainline’s head of privacy and compliance, Rebecca Turner.
There are four breakout sessions we will offer, with advice on the areas of the regulation that are the biggest concern for marketers.
- Legitimate Interest
Our expert speakers will take your Q&As at each one.
Get legal insights, practical advice and learn the latest state of GDPR-play in a networking environment at Data Protection 2017 – next steps.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lucy Chapman.