When & Where?
Thursday, 19th October 2017
4-16 St Andrews Street
An inspiring night for individuals aspiring to enter into the creative, marketing industry hosted at The Ideas Factory Norwich University of Arts. Bring along your work to receive honest, constructive feedback from industry experts who've been there and done it!
So how does it work?
Turn up with your portfolio. Listen to a short topical talk. Then show off your talent in individual book and portfolio critiques to the very best Creative Directors in the business. There’ll be time for drinks and networking too.
Who can attend?
The event is open to students (at any stage of their course) or recent grads with an existing book of work. Creative teams or individuals are both welcome. Entering this year's Breakthrough Award? This is the perfect opportunity to get some invaluable advice on your brief.
Still wondering what’s in it for you?
- Invaluable networking with CDs
- Priceless advice about your existing portfolio
- Prized, and proven, tips on how to improve your work
- Honest advice about how best to present your work
- The chance of an offer of a placement or, even (it has been known) an actual job
- General careers advice from people who've been there and done that
- Free refreshments (yes, that includes alcohol)
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jessica Reilly.