Framework: Develop vulnerable customer policies for internal and external use
11 Feb 2019
The DMA's Vulnerable Taskforce Committee has put together two frameworks – both internal and external, in downloadable, accessible formats – to help you work better with the people who need your help the most.
The frameworks have been designed to be flexible, so you can adapt and use them to suit your organisation's needs and the needs of your audience.
The guidelines are there to prompt debate and action within your organisation.
You will find:
- Definitions around the key terminology in catering for vulnerable consumers
- Key principles to follow or adapt, depending on your business circumstance
- Key things to consider before writing your policies
- How to define roles and responsibilities in your organisation
- How to structure your policies
Download the frameworks below.