European Data Protection Summit
29 May 2019
Join us on Monday, June 3, 2019, at the European Data Protection Summit where we will be participating in and hosting a panel on marketing challenges and opportunities one year on from GDPR.
Led by the DMA, expert representatives from Google, OneTrust, and Protecture come together to examine how techniques have had to evolve in this more stringent climate, and how compliant marketing strategies can be built to drive business growth in new ways.
In addition, Alsi Yildiz, Head of Legal at the DMA, will join privacy experts to discuss Legitimate Interest and Consent.
These panels are just two of 39 sessions that will take place across three conference streams featuring over 50 international speakers including;
- Max Schrems, Founder of noyb, and privacy activist
- Nicola Roviaro, Head of Data Privacy EMEA, Google
- Emma Martins, Data Protection Commissioner, Bailwick of Guersney
- Steve Wright, GDPR Advisor, Bank of England
- Teodora Pimpireva, Senior Privacy & Data Protection Counsel, Mastercard
- Tamara Ballard, Data Privacy Lead, Channel 4
Use the blue button below to book your spot.