Introducing the Joint Industry Committee
24 Oct 2017
Mail is a crucial fixture on the marketing landscape, with over £2billion spent each year in UK marketing and advertising spend.
But the channel has lacked an independent measurement body.
To address this a Joint Industry Committee (JIC) has been created. JIC unites key organisations across marketing to create a standard measurement system for mail: the DMA partners with Royal Mail, Whistl, ISBA and the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising to complete this line-up.
Head online on Tuesday 24 October at 3pm for a webinar that introduces exactly what the JIC entails.
You will learn:
- How the JIC came to life and the remit of the Committee
- How the JIC will benefit the mail industry and mailing houses
- How to implement the best practice initiatives the JIC propose
- DMA Group CEO, Chris Combemale, who will chair the session
- Kerry Holden, managing director, Mail Bird
- Hayley Taank, mailmark customer take on consultant, Royal Mail
- Rob Wainwright, head of sectors direct and development, Royal Mail Wholesale
The JIC is a crucial step in ensuring that mail continues to thrive in a noisy marketing environment. Learn all about this new era in mail measurement with our webinar.