A Brexit briefing
06 Nov 2018
What does Brexit mean for data and marketing?
Join the DMA’s External Affairs and Legal teams as we scope the political landscape, debate the meaning of potential Brexit deals and tackle the latest Brexit news.
You can expect to:
- Pose your questions to our panel via Slido and get them answered in real time – or followed up in-depth
- Gain an overview of the current political situation in the UK, with expert insight on how Parliament really works on Brexit
- Learn how the three popular visions of a Brexit deal – Chequers, Canada + and the no-deal scenario – would play out, and delve into the true content of each deal
- Get an update on the latest findings from DMA meetings with the likes DCMS, BEIS and letters sent to ministers
You will hear from:
- Asli Yildiz, head of legal, DMA
- Zach Thornton, external affairs manager, DMA
- Michael Sturrock, external affairs executive, DMA