When & Where?
Thursday, 1st February 2018
18 Upper Ground
DMA Awards 2017 Judge: £0 (+VAT)
Council member: £160 (+VAT)
DMA/IDM member: £200 (+VAT)
Non member: £300 (+VAT)
Join speakers from MRM Meteorite, British Gas, Unruly, RAPP, HERE/FORTH, dotmailer, and Direct Line Group and get the inside track on what 2018 will look like in tech, creativity and strategic thinking
The best way to start a new year is way out in front of your competition.
Head to What’s Next? in the company of the leading creators, strategic thinkers and business movers in the industry for a jet-heeled kick-off to 2018.
The session is led by MRM Meteorite chairwoman and DMA Awards Committee Chair Nicky Bullard.
- A close-look case study that lifts the lid on the Grand Prix-winning work at the 2017 DMA Awards
- A panel discussion featuring speakers from RAPP, British Gas and dotmailer
- Mark Evans, marketing director from Direct Line Group, and a discussion on the diversity conversation that’s yet to happen: neurodiversity
- Paul Armstrong, owner of HERE/FORTH, as he leads on what to spend your time on in 2018 and how to get your clients to do big things
- A discussion on where creativity will head to in 2018
There will then be time for networking and meeting old friends as we wrap up.
To view the full agenda, please click here.
Head to What’s Next? and join leaders in tech, strategy, creativity and workplace wellbeing and grab the key insights into the year ahead in our industry.
Attend this event and you will receive 4 CPD points towards your IDM Continuing Professional Development (CPD) award.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lucy Chapman.