When & Where?
Wednesday, 4th March 2020
Join Outra as we delve deep into how AI can help you improve the retail experience and deliver real value to today’s connected and discerning consumers
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to completely transform the traditional retail experience and take it to the next level, with personalisation, automation and increased efficiency.
Potential customers will soon expect their favourite brands to provide them with the right assistance and guidance to help them in making confident purchase decisions.
As a result of this, organisations now need to rethink their retail strategies to align with the new way customers are buying.
Tune in on Wednesday 4 March and you will:
- Explore the emerging trends within retail; increasing customer choice, the impact of discretionary speed and retail as an experience
- Learn how to use AI to create a more precise understanding of smart location planning and how to utilise different customer types
- Hear case studies on how to optimise your AI journey
You’ll hear from:
- Caroline Worboys, Founder & COO, Outra
- Simon Hay, Founder & CEO, Outra
- Emma Duckworth, Head of Data Science, Outra
See you online.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Cynthia de Gelder.