When & Where?
Wednesday, 24th April 2019
Join us and our DMA Awards 2018 winners, OLIVER, AXA PPP Healthcare, Propellernet, Karmarama and Plusnet for a session jam-packed with award-winning strategy, creativity, and insight from the super-talented teams on how they managed to attract the judges’ attention and win.
Join the DMA as we celebrate great work in all its glory and pick the brains of a few big winners from the DMA Awards 2018.
Skip Fidura, Vice Chair, DMA Awards Committee, will run the show and introduce the winners who are keen to share tips and insights into how they crafted their award-winning campaigns.
- Hear from Propellernet's Andy Keetch, client partner and Stephen Baker, PR director on how their Retail campaign with Evans Cycles powered to victory to take home the gold
- Get the lowdown from OLIVER's Fiona Davison-Dennis, group account director and Katie Henley, corporate marketing consultant, AXA PPP Healthcare on their gold-winning Health and wellness campaign
- Understand the vision and road to implementation behind Karmarama and Plusnet’s 2018 DMA Award Gold winning campaign in our Utilities and telecommunications category from Plusnet's senior brand and PR manager, Paddy Carroll and head of marketing, Chris Cotterill alongside Karmarama's business lead, Alex Guyan
- Get hints and tips on how to create your own award-winning campaign
- Be inspired to kick-start your DMA Award 2019 applications
Don’t miss out on the insight and inspiration from these award-winning campaigns. Book your place now.