When & Where?
Wednesday, 22nd May 2019
Join our webinar on 22 May and hear from DMA Awards 2018 craft winners – RAPP UK, Virgin Media, Pulse Creative London, The Times and The Sunday Times and our DMA Breakthrough Gold winner – as they discuss what went into their award-winning work
Chaired by DMA Awards committee Vice Chair, Skip Fidura, you’ll hear case studies from last year’s winners and gain insight into the strategy, creativity, and results.
You’ll also get more information about the DMA Awards 2019.
During this webinar you will:
- Gain insight and understand what went into the DMA award-winning campaigns
- Hear from Joe Hoppard, head of content strategy, RAPP UK and Virgin Media discuss their Silver winning Best digital experience 'No one does a 'plus one' like Virgin TV'
- Discover the Gold winning campaign from Andrew Nicholls, strategist, Pulse Creative London, and The Times and The Sunday Times Best design or art direction 'Another Busy Year'
- Hear from Joy Mooney, the DMA Breakthrough award Gold winner, as she discusses the brief, her overall solution, and what’s happened since winning the award
- Find out how you can get involved with the DMA Awards 2019
Book your ticket today and join the DMA as we celebrate great work in all its glory.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Charlotte Gough.