When & Where?
Thursday, 29th October 2020
Inclusion, purpose, accessibility, and diversity. These buzzwords are being championed by brands worldwide, but are organisations really prioritising inclusivity? Join our breakfast webinar with CDS, WaterAid, British Gas, Creature London and The Customer First Group as we explore the topics of inclusion and purpose.
During the coronavirus pandemic inclusion, purpose, accessibility, and diversity have all been sharply brought into focus./
64% of consumers are now belief-driven buyers, meaning that they expect the brands they engage with to stand for something and be authentic. As a result of this organisations have worked hard to champion inclusion during lockdown, but how do we ensure this continues once we begin to return to ‘the new normal’?
Will it simply be a short-term fix, or will brands start to develop a long-term inclusive strategy?
This webinar will explore the issues driving an increased focus on inclusion and purpose, what consumers want and expect from brands and how organisations can start to make a positive impact.
Join us to:
- Hear from the Consumer Champion, Martin Newman. Founder, The Customer First Group, who will be discussing the key building blocks for customer centricity
- Gain insights and knowledge from Alex Wathen, Fundraising Compliance Manager, WaterAid
- Learn from Lucy Beldon, Planning and Inclusivity Lead, CDS who will be delving into recent research on why inclusive communications are essential
- Explore how to engage your ‘forgotten audience’ with Hanisha Kotecha, Chief Client Officer, Creature London
- Hear from Andy Freeman, Head of Customer Engagement & Acquisition, British Gas on why brands, marketers and advertisers need to embrace diversity and inclusion, so it stops being a novelty and becomes normal
We’ll see you online.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sian Pudney.