When & Where?
Wednesday, 8th September 2021
What makes a DMA Awards entry go from good to great? Find out from former winners, the Judges and Category Chairs they impressed, and our Awards Committee Members.
Following on from our DMA Awards Unplugged webinar in July, this interactive Q&A session will give you the opportunity to ask our experts questions about your entry form.
On Wednesday 8 September, 3 to 4pm, get taken through the Awards’ three key criteria – strategy, creativity, and results – from the people who’ve got closest to the most head-turning campaigns in marketing:
- Webinar chair Tony Miller, VP Growth & Performance Marketing, WW (formerly Weight Watchers) and Chair of the DMA Awards Committee
- Tim Bonnet, President, Unlimited Group
- Fran Griffin, Strategy Director, BBH London
- Ellie Turner, Head of Awards, DMA
- Charlotte Gough, Awards Manager, DMA
During this virtual event, you’ll have the chance to:
- Get a detailed overview of the three pillars and what intelligent marketing truly means
- Participate in a drop-in workshop, where you’ll explore how to make your entry work harder, as well as get help with the entry form and selecting your categories
- Hear from past Judges, Category Chairs, and Awards Committee Members on what makes a winning entry stand out
This session is for those who’ve started their entry forms and would like to fine-tune them with practical tips and expert insights.
In the meantime, you can also check out Judges’ perspectives on Gold-winning campaigns from 2020, here.
We hope to see you online.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Charlotte Gough.