When & Where?
Tuesday, 5th May 2020
Get behind the scenes of the best work in the industry as Open Creates, Mind, MRM, Miscarriage Association, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Anything Is Possible on Tuesday 5 May to tell you how they wowed the DMA Awards judges
The 2019 DMA Awards were packed with amazing work.
But what lies behind the brilliance - and what lessons can we learn?
Offering invaluable insight into the various challenges, strategy and results from the DMA Award winners. This online session examines what goes into making a DMA Gold award-winning campaign.
Chaired by Matt Conner, Managing Director, MRM you will:
- Explore a practical case study from Open Creates and Mind on their 2019 multiple DMA Award Gold winning campaign: Pause for Mind
- Learn what goes into a Gold wining campaign from Anything is Possible’s Strategy & Planning Partner, Natalie Peckham and CEO, Sam Fenton-Elstone who will be discussing their Gold win in our Best Use of Search category for Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew: Smart Advertising Delivers Record Visitor Numbers
- Enjoy insights from Sarah Tille, Account Director and Johnny Kirkham, Copywriter from MRM//McCann London on their Gold DMA award-winning campaign for Miscarriage Association: Cards of Acknowledgement
- Hear a panel discussion on the rewards of the DMA Awards
- Network and rub shoulders with your fellow marketers from across the industry
Book your place today and join the DMA as we celebrate great work in all its glory.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Charlotte Gough.