When & Where?
Tuesday, 9th July 2019
3 Temple Way
Join the DMA legal and external affairs team alongside Osborne Clarke for the latest updates on politics and Brexit; have your lobbying FAQs answered; discuss Article 40-41 of the GDPR; learn more about the ICO's enforcement procedure, hear an update on the latest IP rights; and thoughts on LI vs consent
Want to find out the latest in GDPR and data protection?
Opening with Asli Yildiz, Head of Legal, DMA, you’ll be provided with an update on any current issues we’re facing regarding GDPR and discover what’s happened in the data protection world since Bristol’s last legal update.
During the update you will:
- Hear from the DMA’s legal and external affairs team
- Hear from Elliott Prentiss, Associate, Osborne Clarke, who will be discussing AdTech
- Increase your knowledge on political and legal affairs affecting you
- Network with fellow peers
- Ask questions to experts that are relevant to your role and your business
To round off the session, there will be an open discussion on Legitimate Interest vs Consent in marketing, with reference to the GDPR, and the application of LI vs consent.
If there’s anything you’d like to suggest for subsequent Legal update discussions, please let Asli Yildiz, head of legal, DMA know.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anthony Renton.