When & Where?
Friday, 22nd November 2019
If you're interested in a career in the data & marketing industry, our creative data labs are not to be missed.
Working in small groups, you'll put your skills to the test to understand how businesses use data to make decisions.
The data will be presented to you in its rawest form and you'll have to devise methods to understand and analyse it to produce recommendations for a marketing campaign. Data experts will be on hand to guide you.
At the end of the day you'll present your findings, receive feedback from well-established data professionals, and the team with the best response will win a prize.
Join us at a 1 day laboratory to:
- Tackle a data-related brief set by an exciting brand in a hackathon-style event
- Network and meet like-minded individuals and industry professionals
- Gain industry insights from data experts on hand to help
You should apply if you are:
- A student or someone not currently working in the industry.
- Someone with good analytical skills and a curious mind.
- Keen to explore a career in data-driven marketing.
The lab is free to attend, running forom 10:00 - 16:30 and lunch will be provided.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact James Dredge.