When & Where?
Tuesday, 14th July 2020
This online workshop is designed to help you craft an Awards entry that will sing, dance, and maybe even shimmy all the way to the Grand Prix position. Past DMA Awards judges will be leading the discussion – these are the people who know the DMA Awards world inside out and upside down.
Our DMA Awards experts will take you through the three key criteria – strategy, creativity, and results – on which all Awards entries are judged.
There’ll be an overview of the categories and a step-by-step run-through of how to complete your entry form with Rachel Aldighieri, Managing Director, DMA
This is an interactive virtual workshop, so you’ll listen, learn, and have the chance to talk directly to the experts and have your questions answered.
- Hear Ben Rachel, Founder and Planning Director, Soul discuss strategy
- Listen to Jason Andrews, Executive Creative Director, IRIS discuss creativity
- Learn from Emily Wright, DMA Awards Committee member, who will be discussing all things results
- Take part in an interactive workshop and question the experts
- Network with DMA Awards judges and fellow peers
The DMA Awards showcase the best in the business and are rewardingly hard to win.
This session will give you a leg-up and head start – so book your place now.