When & Where?
Thursday, 7th March 2019
3 Temple Back East
Sound the fanfare. We're heading to the West to share an exclusive launch of the latest findings from our 2018 Customer Engagement campaign report; 'future trends' of customer engagement. Join us alongside Amazon, Bern & Gray, Consumer Intelligence and Lovehoney to discover how to combine data, tech, and creativity to build business success.
The most successful brands put excellent customer engagement at the heart of what they do.
Join us and chair, Scott Logie, customer engagement director at REaD Group to find out what the future holds for the relationship between brands and customers. We'll take an exclusive look at the latest findings from the three previous Customer engagement reports and insight from across the industry.
- Exclusively hear the latest DMA and Foresight Factory research 'Future Trends' of customer engagement from group head of PR and insight at the DMA Group, Tim Bond
- Discover how to create a seamless experience of your brand and marketing communications from Matt Skinner, founder, Bern & Gray and Danny Crowe, planning director, TwentyCi
- Hear from Neil Mackin technical business development manager at Amazon who will be discussing how AI can improve customer experience and drive loyalty
- Learn about what the future holds for customer engagement from Ian Hughes, chief executive officer, Consumer Intelligence
- Gain insights from Helen Balmer, brand and marketing director, Lovehoney who will discuss how Lovehoney interact with and engage their customers
Secure your place early and put yourself in good stead for future engagement strategies.
Please click here to view the full agenda.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anthony Renton.