DMA Awards: Webinar Catch-Up
07 Jun 2019
Take a deep dive into DMA Award winners with our latest webinars.
Join the DMA as we celebrate great work in all its glory and pick the brains of a few big winners from the DMA Awards 2018.
Skip Fidura, Vice Chair, DMA Awards Committee, will run the show and introduce the winners who are keen to share tips and insights into how they crafted their award-winning campaigns.
- Hear from Propellernet's Andy Keetch, client partner and Stephen Baker, PR director on how their Retail campaign with Evans Cycles powered to victory to take home the gold
- Get the lowdown from OLIVER's Fiona Davison-Dennis, group account director and Katie Henley, corporate marketing consultant, AXA PPP Healthcare on their gold-winning Health and wellness campaign
- Be inspired to kick-start your DMA Award 2019 applications
Watch it, here.
Chaired by DMA Awards committee Vice Chair, Skip Fidura, you'll hear case studies from last year's winners and gain insight into the strategy, creativity, and results.
You'll also get more information about the DMA Awards 2019.
- Gain insight and understand what went into the DMA award-winning campaigns
- Hear from Joe Hoppard, Head of Content Strategy, RAPP UK and Virgin Media discuss their Silver winning Best digital experience 'No one does a 'plus one' like Virgin TV'
- Discover the Gold winning campaign from Andrew Nicholls, Strategist, Pulse Creative London, and The Times and The Sunday Times Best design or art direction 'Another Busy Year'
- Hear from Joy Mooney, the DMA Breakthrough award Gold winner, as she discusses the brief, her overall solution, and what's happened since winning the award
- Find out how you can get involved with the DMA Awards 2019
Watch it, here.
The 2018 DMA Awards was packed with amazing work. But what lies behind the brilliance - and what lessons can marketers learn?
Offering invaluable insight into the various challenges and strategies straight from the winners. This session explores DMA award-winning campaigns from your region.
During the webinar you will:
- Gain insight into DMA winning campaigns from the North from the entrants directly
- Find out what went into crafting The Armstrong Partnership and Bucher Emhart Glass DMA Award Gold winning B2B campaign End to End: Stronger Together
- Hear from Scott Smith, digital content manager, National Museums Liverpool, who’ll discuss their DMA Awards Bronze winning Entertainment, publishing and gaming campaign: China’s First Emperor and the Terracotta Warriors,
- Understand the vision and road to implementation behind Mustard Media's shortlisted Best use of social media campaign with Annie Mac Presents on their Lost & Found Festival campaign
- Have the opportunity to ask the entrants questions about their campaign.
This is a fantastic chance to get up close and personal with the people and the work that wowed a whole industry in 2018.
Watch it, here.
Keen to get more involved with the DMA Awards 2019? Apply to be a judge, here.
If you'd like to learn more about the DMA rebrand, click here.